torstai 29. syyskuuta 2016

New Blog!

Hey all, long time no see!

Life in general doesn`t always go as planned and as you might have noticed this blog, along with pretty much any project to write here about, came to a screeching halt right around a year ago, pretty shortly after starting to write the blog in the frist place. I will be keeping this blog up as well, but after faffing about with the settings trying to divide this blog into two main lines -and failing miserably- I decided to make an other parallel blog for my thoughts and realizations about life in general.

In case you are interested in reading about that, please visit http://oddballism.blogspot.fi/. 
I will be attempting to kickstart that one shortly as writing this there is currently nothing in there yet. In case you actually wanna follow my random ramblings I`d strongly recommend subscribing to the mailing list as I can only guarantee that the updates will be very random at best ;)

Have a good one Y`all!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti